Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday Writings

What did you wear to prom? How did you get your outfit, and what happened to it?

To my senior prom, I wore a navy blue asymmetrical dress with silver beads. Getting it was one of the best memories I have with my mom. She surprised me by taking me to this boutique as opposed to a chain store and we sifted through their very packed special occasions room to find a dress I liked. Mom found this one and I loved that it wasn't over the top or too girly. My mom got too excited which made me realize getting a wedding dress one day is gonna suck with her. I had it altered and ended up wearing it again for formal 2 years later. One of the straps broke so now it's hanging in my closet at my dad's house. I may get the strap fixed or I may not. I don't know. I've considered giving it to a charity but I'm also pretty attached to it because Mom was so excited. So whenever Dad forces me to clean out my room, I guess I'll figure it out then.


No comments:

Post a Comment