Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Faves

It's just been one of those weeks.

1. Good Mythical Morning
Do you know Rhett and Link? Because you really should. They do awesome videos like "Dope Zebra" and "Rub Some Bacon On It". But they also do this cool little show every day. And I'm a tiny bit obsessed. They talk about some cool stuff and they always make me laugh. So you definitely need to go check them out.

2. McDonald's
Makes everything all better. And shamrock shakes are da bomb.

3. Liam's Easter Mail
I wish I could show you but this time I will make it a surprise for Jessica. Needless to say, it is the coolest gift ever.

4. Lemon Basil Pasta
Get ready for this post because I am obsessed. Too dang good.

5. Suit Up Night
Yeah, I was the only girl there. Because no one can hang like a bro like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment