Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Faves

Well, this has by far been the most difficult week since the beginning of Fondue You Love Me? but I'm determined to find five amazing things that happened this week.

1. AST Scavenger Hunt
Our beautiful chaplains hosted a scavenger hunt for us on Wednesday night. We ran around like crazy people but it is completely fine because team Damsels in Success won! We were the only team to not only accomplish all 18 tasks and arrive back first but also the only team to follow the directions for each picture. Along with our scavenger hunt, we created happiness jars and got personalized Valentines. It was really what I needed this week.

2. South West Egg Rolls and Homemade Salsa
Once again, Joe and I proved our culinary genius with some homemade salsa and south west egg rolls. The salsa is the perfect consistancy and has the right mix of spicy and sweet and sour flavors. The egg rolls are filled with beans and corn and spinach and have tons of flavor. They were so yummy dipped in sour cream or the salsa. They both will happen again soon. The salsa made the perfect snack and the egg rolls reheated nicely in a toaster oven. Yum!

3. Joe
Joe is the very best friend in the whole world. I would not have made it through this week without him. He is the absolute best and I will never be able to do enough to repay him for everything he has done for me! I just love him so much.

4. Retail Therapy
Joe and I went shopping over the weekend and I got two cute new dresses as well as a new blazer for Suit Up night and a new top. I'm in desperate need for clothes that don't have letters so be prepared for plenty of retail therapy pictures in the coming weeks.

5. Easter!
I am getting so excited for all the Easter things I have planned. Liam's Easter present is here and it is just so dang precious. I can't wait to send it to him and post about it! I won't ruin the surprise this time, I swear! I can't wait for what I have planned for spring break and all the blog things I am going to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment