Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Knotted Headband

I love to crochet. It's a skill I try to hide. I've always been afraid that people judge me. It's kind of an old lady thing. But it's really easy because most of the time, if you make a mistake, it doesn't take long to fix or you can incorporate it. Crocheting is really easy to modify and improvise. I've loved making stuffed animals in the past and I'm sure I'll go back to that at some point, especially when Liam is old enough for safety eyes and small details but right now I'm pretty satisfied with projects that I can work on for an hour. I don't really have the time for multiple pieces or remembering rows and counting lots of stitches. This headband came together in an about an hour and a half because I got to row two ripped it back to the chain row and started over. This is a great beginner project. My little love loves it and I can't wait to alter the pattern a little and make it for the grand little love! Check out my pretty little love modeling her new headband below! If you have a great pattern for a simple project, send it my way because I need simple projects that aren't scarves.




No comments:

Post a Comment