Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Faves

Happy February y'all. It has been a long week here in the arctic. In the past two weeks, we've gotten over two feet of snow. Spring has six weeks to get here or I will be packing a bag and living on the beach in Florida.

1. Mint
I am so happy mint is every where this year. I have always loved mint and I've had mint polish for a long time but I had so many beautiful options for a mint dress for my Valentine's date with Luke. I am so excited for it to get here. Plus I always have a blast online shopping with Jessica.

2. Dinner with Emily
Little love and I had dinner on Sunday night and it was so nice to catch up with her. I just love her. I made her that cute little headband so look forward to that post.

3. Valentine's Day
Luke and I got our Valentine's Day plans squared away since his work will be sending him to teach a couple of classes up north for a couple of days over February 14. By the way, do you know how many times that boy actually asked me what the date of Valentine's Day is? Seriously. But anyways, I am so excited because he let me have a choice and my Valentine's Day gift is a day trip to Chicago together over spring break in March. I am super excited about that! He doesn't know it yet but we are so going into the Vera Bradley store on Michigan Ave. :)

4. The SpeakEZ Lounge
Luke took me to this super cute bar last night and I think this may have to be a regular thing for me to bug him about. It was so small and out of the way. Their staff is so nice and it feels exactly what a speakeasy should feel like. And they have a delicious moscato.

5. This Song
If I can't be Felicia Day, can we at least be BFFs?

No comments:

Post a Comment