Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shrimp Pasta

When Joe and I first met, he made this for me and I became hooked. I could eat it every day for the rest of my life and it is always my answer to the question, "If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?" Joe and I always say it's our first favorite food cooked in our second favorite food over our third favorite food. I am absolutely obsessed with this dish and I can't believe it has taken this long to post it on this blog. I introduced my sister to this dish and she is also addicted so it's safe to say it's amazing.

Shrimp Pasta
  • 15 Large Pre-Cooked Shrimp, tails removed
  • 3 Cloves of Garlic
  • 2 T Butter
  • 2 T Oregano
  • 1 T Italian Dressing
  • 1/3 lb Spaghetti
  • Parmesan Cheese
  1. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain thoroughly and return to pot and add 1 T of oregano.
  2. Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat. Add garlic and let cook for 3 minutes. Add 1 T oregano and shrimp and cook until shrimp are heated through. Add the Italian dressing over the shrimp and cook until warm. Toss with cooked pasta and serve with Parmesan cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Shrimp pasta has got to be the most perfect dinner! 1. It takes 15 minutes, which is about as long as Uriah's prepared to wait for dinner. 2. Even though shrimp can be expensive, every other ingredient is dirt cheap, so it's not an expensive meal for two at all. 3. How can you not love shrimp and garlic and butter and noodles?!

    ReplyDelete