Monday, February 25, 2013

Salsa

I am not a salsa person. I don't like most salsa that comes in jars, with one exception. Newman's Own has some pretty tasty salsa but I wouldn't sit down with a jar and snack on that. I only eat their salsa when my mom buys it and even then it's like 5 or 6 chips and I'm done. Anyways, my problem with jarred salsa is the chunks. I don't like chunks in my salsa. Neither does Joe. So when I found a recipe that specifically said to blend it up, I knew I needed to try it. Plus it's from the Pioneer Woman and when I read about how picky she is with her salsa, I knew if her salsa wasn't for me, there would be no salsa ever for me. But it is the salsa for me and I am completely addicted. I have never sat down and snacked on chips and salsa before but I'm out of salsa now because I can't stop once I start snacking. It is just so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment