Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Faves

It's been a really long week. Friday did not get here fast enough.

1. Weekend at Home
I went home for the weekend to spend some time with Liam, get my car all fixed up (valve stem on a tire replaced, headlights replaced, oil change, vacuumed out, and windows washed), and see Grandpa for his 84th birthday! I got to go with Liam for his 18 month pictures and I even got to be in a few. I can't wait to see them. Another great Sunday Funday was spent with coconut cake and teaching Liam to give kisses.

2. Productivity
I was on a role this week. I got a whole lot of homework done. It was insane! I'm so proud of myself.

3. Sorority Spa Night
We had a spa night social with the lovely ladies of Delta Phi Lambda.  We painted nails and laughed hysterically at the sister who got conned into a face masque. It was a blast!

4. German History Class
I've been having so much fun in my German history class! Sometimes it's really sad but mostly it's really interesting and I could sit through that class every night this week.

5. Thrift Shop
I don't know why I love this song but I do. I've listened to it a million times in the last two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment