Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Faves

My life right now is a teeny bit boring right now. I've just been working and playing bingo on Facebook. I've been watching a lot of Friends too so I decided to post my top five favorite moments of Friends for this edition of Friday Faves. This was really hard because there are so many great one liners for the show but here are just five of my favorites. Below each GIF, I've listed the episode title.

1. Season 7, Episode 20: The One with Rachel's Big Kiss
Or how I'm going to open Dad's funeral some day.

2. Season 2, Episode 6: The One with the Baby on the Bus
I laughed so loud and hysterically that I woke Joe up.

 3. Season 8, Episode 6: The One with the Halloween Party
Even though Chandler never does that, it is still the greatest impression of him ever.

4. Season 7, Episode 15: The One with Joey's New Brain
I can't blame everyone else in the scene for visibly trying to hold back laughter. Phoebe singing along with the bagpipes is just too great for words.

5. Season 3, Episode 2: The One Where No One's Ready
I'm Chandler. Could I BE wearing any more clothes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment