Thursday, May 30, 2013

Influenster Spring Fever: Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS Dust It Hair Mattifying Powder




Disclaimer: I got this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are entirely my own.





My last Spring Fever Vox Box review is this product that I can only sort of pronounce. Anyways, I wasn't sure when I first got it how I was going to try this out and then I thought I might use it to give some height to my usual bump. I was playing around with sock buns and couldn't get it right so I tried putting some of the Dust It powder in my pony tail and it gave it enough hold to pull of a beautiful sock bun! I was really impressed with the texture it gave my hair and unlike teasing, it didn't loose texture with handling. I'm excited to see what else I can do with it. Check out my big, pretty sock bun below!


Schwarzkopf Professional products are available at salons and Ulta. You can get Dust It for $23.50. For more information, check out their website here.

To see all of my Influenster Spring Fever Vox Box product reviews, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment