Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Vera Bradley Wish List

We all know I have an obsession with Vera Bradley. I've posted a wish list and my collection. But I also have a huge wish list that I keep in a specific order and I love crossing things off when I get them. My wish list was just so big that I divided it up in three categories: Luggage, home, and handbags. I have a problem. When you can divide it into categories, it's no longer in order of how much I want it. So just know that there are some things on my list that I want more than others and by far, the luggage is spread through out the second half. I love the luggage but let's be serious for a second, I do not have a reason for most of the luggage other than it would be fun. So what's at the top of my list? Here's my top 5:

1. Vera in Plum Crazy ($80)
2. 2014 Agenda in Plum Crazy ($25)
3. Market Tote in Plum Crazy ($8)
4. Check Book Cover in Provencal ($20)
5. Small Duffel in Provencal ($69)

As I've said before, the way to my heart is pretty Vera bags. If you want a guarantee of my love, buy me one please.
My Vera Wish List: Luggage

Vera Bradley Wish List

Vera Bradley Wish List

No comments:

Post a Comment