Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sample Stash

This blog was never started with the intent of becoming a beauty blog. But this blog is about me and what I like and I have this corrupting eye-opening sister who writes a beauty blog. So in the progress of learning about beauty products and becoming obsessed, I have amassed a box of samples. One day, Jessica was wishing for a beauty sample subscription box and we put our heads together and came up with this fun little project. To reduce down our stashes, as well as add to our ever lengthening wish lists, we came up with the Sample Stash Challenge.

Here's the low down.
1. Pick your samples. We're going with 4-6 a month. Like always, do what you want. I'm not your mom.
2. Your post should be a review/first impression of last month's "box." Share what you picked for this month.
3. Link it up with the widget at the end of the post!
Three steps? You can do three steps. So join us, please?

Let's check out what I picked for the merry ol' month of May!
Bath & Body Works 24K Silk Lotion in Japanese Cherry Blossom, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner, bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Combination Skin

Maybe the worst part of this challenge? It fuels my desire for more samples in my life. Ah, well.



No comments:

Post a Comment