Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Influenster Spring Fever: NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm




Disclaimer: I got this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are entirely my own.


I have sort of mixed feelings on this one. I love the pigmentation on this and the color is so pretty as you can see in my picture below. (Ignore how pale I am and the sunburn please.) They come in a lot of other colors but I do love the color I got. I wore it a couple times to work to test it out and the texture always surprised me a little bit. It feels a little waxy. It's also supposed to be hydrating but I think I'll stick with my EOS balm. Not that it's not hydrating, it's just not as hydrating as an actual lip balm. Ending on a high note, it has an adorable little apple in the middle so personally, I think it would be a cute gift for a teacher!


NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm is available in 10 shades at most major drug store chains for $2.99. For more information on the NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balms, check out their website here.

To see all of my Influenster Spring Fever Vox Box product reviews, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment