Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress in Gown

Note: While this was a great little gift compliments of Kiss for participating in an Influenster Vox Box, all these opinions are mine!

Remember when I got this awesome prize from Kiss? Well, I used them for formal. I thought when else would all these sparkles work other than formal? Plus, check out my hot dress. It was necessary to step everything up a bit. I thought I was going to hate these. I thought they would fall off during formal. Neither of those things happened. They took a fraction of the time of a manicure. I pulled them off with no damage to the nail the next day. I got a million compliments on them! My only tip is these are one event use. If you plan on those pretty little rhinestones lasting through a couple days, you are better off getting a regular manicure. The rhinestones started to pop off the next day. Will I repurchase? Hell yeah! Looking forward to trying Camisole, Lingerie, and 2 Looks Nail Dress in Retro and Eyelet! Thanks to Kiss Nails and Influenster for letting me try these out!

Not going to lie. I'm hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment