Saturday, May 25, 2013

Friday Faves

Unfortunately, for the second week in a row, I have forgotten Friday Faves. It's not that I don't like Friday Faves. I thought I would be doing interesting things since the semester ended. For the record, I'm doing interesting things, just nothing worth sharing or nothing I have pictures of. I promise next week we will return to normal Friday Faves but as of this week, here's the youtube hole I fell down.

1. Kissing Your Face: What Women Really Think
Kissing you is like making out with a yeti. If I wanted that, I'd put peanut butter on my face and sleep alone in the woods.

2. Drunk Explanations
Multiple people asked me to describe the taste of water. How about wet? Does wet suffice?

3. Joss Whedon Fights a One-Eyed Monster in "Scary Smash" - Written By A Kid Ep. 1
Besides the obviously amazing stars of this video, look out for cameos by Rhett, Link, and Felicia Day.

4. Convos With My 2 Year Old - Episode 1
I like how the mom sides with the 2-year-old. She has priorities.



5. Dancing With An iPod In Public- Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go)
Check out the woman at 0:36. And mad props to everyone who dances along. That's what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment