Sunday, May 26, 2013

Influenster Spring Fever: Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes




Disclaimer: I got this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are entirely my own.



So, review #1 for the Spring Fever Vox Box. I have to say, this might be the one product from the box I could not wait to try no matter what flavor I received. Upon taking the above photo, I immediately ripped it open and devoured. It was so much better than I imagined. I had read some mixed reviews on Influenster's  website about these snack cakes. Mostly that they were crumbly and dry and generic. I disagree completely. The cake was light and soft and so much better than the sponge of most snack cakes. It had a more cake-y texture. The peanut butter frosting was so rich and delicious. My only complaint was there was only one. I wish they were sold here in Michigan. I am seriously considering picking a box up while I'm in Ohio this week. That tasty. I'm thinking they would make some pretty great truffles.

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes are available in three flavors: peanut butter, peppermint, and s'mores. They are $4.49 for a family pack or $1.69 for a single serving. For more information on the Tastykake line of snacks, check out their website here.

To see all of my Influenster Spring Fever Vox Box product reviews, check out this post.

1 comment:

  1. Buy me a box! I don't care which flavor, I just want to try them!

    ReplyDelete