Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Faves

After a couple of weeks of just working and staying home, I finally have stuff to talk about! Yay for not being a hermit!!!

1. Titanic Exhibit
I went to see the Titanic exhibit with Dad on Memorial Day. It was rainy and gross so we went to the museum instead of go to the lake. It was so fun. I think we had more fun walking around the rest of the museum than the exhibit. The exhibit was nice but it was dark and quiet and I didn't feel like I was getting to spend time with Dad. It was really nice to spend time with Dad.

2. Cedar Point
I went to Cedar Point with Joe on Wednesday. It was the most perfect day for it. We rode the new roller coaster, Gatekeeper, four times! It was not very busy for CP. It wasn't 8 million degrees. It was just such a great day.

3. Family Video
I finally ended my week over 18% for sales! I'm just so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sweet Yo's
Another night of Sweet Yo's with Shelby. All I can say is I love Shelby and pina colada fro yo! Treat yo self!

5. Influenster Vox Box
Loving all my Spring Fever products!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment