Monday, April 8, 2013

Cheesy Garlic Bread

Remember that episode of Friends where Amy pierces Emma's ears and Rachel gets really mad? They bond over how fat their third sister, Jill, has gotten because of her weakness: garlic bread. Yeah, that's me. I could eat garlic bread with every meal. Joe and I made this little snack and I can not get it out of my mind. It's so easy, I don't even have measurements or numbered steps for this. We dipped our bread in some spaghetti sauce with Parmesan cheese mixed in. It is just so dang good.

Get yourself some french bread, butter, garlic powder, and mozzarella cheese. Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle on some garlic powder and put under the broiler until they look toasty. Top with some cheese and put them back under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly. Devour.

  

1 comment:

  1. You should make this for me next time you are home! Seriously, I'm super hungry right now.
    By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! All the details are on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete