Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Open Face Chicken Caprese Sandwiches

Pinterest is great. Almost every recipe I've blogged about has been found on Pinterest. But there is one problem. A lot of recipes I find on there are complicated, time consuming, or have a lot of ingredients that I have to go out and find. Sometimes, you just want a lunch or dinner that won't take a lot of time or financial investment. Joe and I had these sandwiches for lunch and they came together very quickly. As usual, Joe and I instantly came up with half a dozen ways to put our own spin on it but really, this is one of those rare recipes I would eat again without any alterations. Iowa Girl Eats is such a great food blog. Here is her post about these yummies. I can't wait to make these again!


No comments:

Post a Comment