Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Faves

This has been an impossibly hard week. "Let no one weep for me, or celebrate my funeral with mourning; for I still live, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men." - Quintus Ennius

1. Kiersten
I could not have made it through this week with out her. Only a true friend sits through mass even though they are an atheist. She really is the best.

2. Joe
As usual, Joe is the best. He takes such good care of me, even from so far away. I couldn't have lived through this week without him.

3. Mama
I hope she knows that as much as she thinks I've been there for her this week, she was there for us kids too. She is a good mama.

4. Liam
Every time I see the baby, my week gets better! I love him to little tiny bits! 

5. My Alpha Sigma Tau Sisters
Countless emails and texts just reminded me how much I love them and how they are there for me when I need them most.

No comments:

Post a Comment