Saturday, April 20, 2013

Friday Faves

Will this semester ever end? I really just need next Friday to be here now.

1. Marybeth
MB surprised us by showing up at meeting on Sunday. We enjoyed $3.99 chicken finger baskets at the Pub afterwards and it made me realize just how much I miss her. It was so exciting to see her again and it was a good start to my week.

2. Strawberry Chiffon Pie
Joe and I made the best pie in the entire world. Literally the best. I've eaten nearly a whole one this week. It's a little sad but also really awesome. I wrote a post for it so look forward to being jealous of my pie again soon.

3. Jaclyn and Ashlee
Ashlee is moving back to Grand Rapids in May! Jaclyn and I spent Sunday evening talking about all the awesome shenanigans we are going to get into this summer!

4. Matt
Well. This should explain it.

5. Baby Gorilla
This baby gorilla is very surprised by the cold stethoscope!

No comments:

Post a Comment