Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Liebster Award


I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Jess @ Monkey Toes and Manicures! I honestly had never heard of it before but I'm glad Jessica gave me something to do. The Liebster Award is for blogs under 200 followers that you love! The point is to spread some love to some smaller blogs. There are some rules:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!
So the thing is I'm not going to follow rule #2. I follow only a few blogs and I'm not going to search out smaller blogs because the point is I honestly love the five blogs I'm nominating. I don't want to lie to you and say I love 11 blogs when I honestly follow these five blogs. Upon some research, the award originally was intended to only nominate 3-5 other blogs with less than 3,000 followers so I'm cool with breaking these rules and following the old ones. Okay, now that that is cleared up, these are my answers to Jessica's questions.

1. How did you meet your best friend?
On a date. Originally, Joe and I dated and then we realized we are the coolest best friends and we did not work at a couple. And I am completely honest when I say it is not awkward at all. I love Joey. If you follow my blog, you know that already.
2. What's one makeup thing you struggle with?
Eye lashes. We all know I rode the struggle bus with those dang eye lashes.
3. What's one place you really want to see before you die?
Germany. My history degree kind of makes this so.
4. What do you splurge on?
Clothes. Always. I spend way too much time trying on clothes and if I love something, I do not care how much money I don't have, I'll buy it.
5. Who would you pick to play you in a movie?
Jennifer Lawrence. Because I love her. It's not weird. I promise.
6. What is your absolute favorite store to shop at?
New York & Co.
7. What is your favorite snack food?
Cereal. I could eat breakfast cereal every day for every meal.
8. If you could have a role in any TV show, what would it be?
DOCTOR WHO!
9. You are having a dinner party. You can invite anyone, dead or alive. Who would it be?
Franklin D. Roosevelt, Matt Smith, Jennifer Lawrence, Audrey Hepburn, and Louie C.K.
10. What is one beauty product on your wishlist right now?
Anything from Lush.
11. What is your favorite cosmetics brand?
Maybelline. I believe we have proved before I have more of their products than any other.

11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a twin. You know her, right? She's the one who nominated me.
2. I am getting my history degree but as soon as I graduate, I want to go back and get a radiology degree too.
3. I have two little sisters. Grace and Emily. They could not be more different.
4. I love Bath & Body Works mini candles. Not the small or the three-wicks. The minis.
5. My room must be clean if I have any hope of studying which is why I don't study in my room very often.
6. I've seen all 10 seasons of Friends a ridiculous number of times.
7. For the first two months of living with my current roommates, I'm pretty sure they thought I only ate black beans and rice. Probably because I mostly did.
8. I buy each season of Gray's Anatomy as it comes out. I say "buy" but really I ask my parents for it and they get it for my birthday. Every. Year.
9. My make-up and beauty knowledge exclusively comes from my sister.
10. I sing a lot of karaoke.
11. Sometimes, I randomly sing "Fa la la la la la la la la". You know, the Christmas tune? Just when the mood strikes.

The people I nominate:
1. Blair @ Blair Blogs
2. Samantha @ Samantha Elisabeth
3. Katie @ Confessions of a Starving College Student
4. Briana @ Royally Pink
5. Amanda @ Bows, Pearls, and Frappuccinos

Here are my 11 questions for these lovely ladies:

1. How did you pick your college?
2. Current trend you love?
3. Color for the summer you're loving?
4. One beauty product you cannot live without?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. Favorite online store?
8. One skill you would like to learn before you die?
9. Something interesting you learned recently?
10. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which one would you choose?
11. Sailboats or cruise ships?

This was fun! I'm really excited to spread the love with these five bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment