Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Writings

You are an astronaut. Describe your perfect day.

Dear Diary,
Day 73 in space. Success! I finally made it through the night without floating out of my sleeping bag. We had bananas at breakfast which made me feel like a monkey in space. :)  Then we made a video about the effects of no gravity.  I got to drink water out of the air! That was way more fun than the Harlem Shake video we made.  The for lunch, NASA had Pizza Hut "deliver" a pepperoni pizza! YAY!!!! Then we got out and did space stuffs. Walked on the moon or whatever. That part doesn't bother me, it's just a good day when we don't see aliens.  Before bed, I'm gonna snack on some Pringles from my own stash and video chat with my nephew. BTW, day 6 with no toilet problems and for once no other little mechanical issues.  Best day in space yet!!! I <3 space!

No comments:

Post a Comment