Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles

I've been going through my boards on Pinterest because sadly, I love to pin food but on my dessert board alone, I had more than 700 pins. 700! That's a dessert a day for two years! So I went back the first pins on that board and started looking for easy stuff that would be fun to try to clear out my board.  One of my first pins were these little truffles. I had a couple of reincarnations that I might try at another time but for the moment they've all be moved to another board for the future. They are super tasty but they have the texture of cookie dough so I recommend adding a little more flour to make them stiffer or dip the whole truffle in chocolate. I didn't have any shortening to thin my milk chocolate out with so I decided the drizzle would keep the truffles from becoming too chocolate-y. Don't they look so cute? Obsessed. Plus they really do taste like cookie dough!


No comments:

Post a Comment